1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Info regarding sound or other queries within (NO CODE REQUESTS/code POSTING)

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by fergusrb, Jul 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ryanmg

ryanmg Guest

i have every firmware you can get if you would like me to upload to eamo's site.

2. MAINAMN

MAINAMN Active member

Yes had a quick look. eamo's site is really starting to take off now ! plenty of info on it now.

3. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

ryan les put v4 on her friends TheBox as i said it was for the starview so i was not to sure what it would do to the box it wont kill it will it

4. ryanmg

ryanmg Guest

this is what she said.
    she says "It was ... thebox_H20070607_400eE.api" i made a link to this and posted it to anyone who needed it for there the box this is not the one in my sig she must have looked around for when i was giving the link to someone with the box.so it is ok its the right one.

5. KMACDON

KMACDON Regular member

Guys n Gals,

Is there a free site I can visit that will provide the most updated firmware and info for Starview the box and clone boxes?

Cheers,

KMACDON

6. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

I have the version 4 hare and the code is the same one she gave me and that one is for the starview so have they got the same numbers i would doubt it can you check just to make sure

7. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

You are on it now any info you require is here all you have to do is just ask ok and welcome to our home

8. ryanmg

ryanmg Guest

could you post the link she got it off.

9. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

she said she got it off your link so the one you have is for starview is it not the number you gave me is the same as the one she gave me

10. KMACDON

KMACDON Regular member

Cheers

11. KMACDON

KMACDON Regular member

Guys n Gals,

Is there new firmware available for the box I currently have 4.0 installed and if so could you provide the link.

May the force be with u

KMACDON

12. ryanmg

ryanmg Guest

13. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

nice one ryan was looking for it as you got there before me is there a difference between the uk and the irish one

14. ryanmg

ryanmg Guest

i think the ireland one has ch**** in the auto scan and the uk one doesn't other than that i don't think there is a difference.

15. shahan786

shahan786 Member

If i update my box with this firmware update, will it be ok, or do i have to remove the old firmware first. cheers

16. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

ya ok thanks for that did you find les post and the v4 she downloaded yet by any chance

17. eamo32

eamo32 Regular member

Hi main, how goes it?

Ryan, bang whatever firmware and whatever else you want to up to the site, no probs.

18. ryanmg

ryanmg Guest

no sorry

19. ryanmg

ryanmg Guest

i will

20. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

eamo did you notice the tutorial i put up there for us all to get also i put the other older firmware up there as well hope you dont mind and the C***** freq chart as well

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.