AfterDawn Forums
These messages are comments to this news item:

Adobe Flash is the exception to Microsoft's 'no plugins' rule for Metro Windows 8

news article released on:

Last week, while showing off their upcoming Windows 8 operating system, Microsoft dropped a bombshell, explaining that HTML5 "Metro-style apps" for Windows 8 would be "plug-in free." Rather than using plug-ins like Silverlight to render content on web pages, it will rely on HTML5, said Microsoft. This is similar to the approach taken by Apple for Mobile Safari on the iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad. ...

Read full article

This discussion thread has 4 messages.

Adobe Air?????????????? WTF?

I don't use that and uninstall on every single computer I touch. Never necessitated so like most Adobe products, it's crappy, bulky and useless.

Phoooey!
▼▼ This topic has 3 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
Originally posted by hearme0:
Adobe Air?????????????? WTF?

I don't use that and uninstall on every single computer I touch. Never necessitated so like most Adobe products, it's crappy, bulky and useless.

Phoooey!
Bulky? Crappy? Useless? Sounds like Internet Exploiter.

Originally posted by KillerBug:

Bulky? Crappy? Useless? Sounds like Internet Exploiter.

I am not familiar with that application. Is that some new piece of Malware? Sounds like it and of course Malware is Bulky, Crappy and Useless.

AMD Phenom II 965 @ 3.67Ghz, 8GB DDR3, ATI Radeon 5770HD, 256GB OCZ Vertex 4, 2TB Additional HDD, Windows 7 Ultimate.

http://www.facebook.com/BlueLightningTechnicalServices
Very smart exception
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.