1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can som1 plz just give me the name of a program that i can copy xbox games with

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by CTKillaZ, Jun 23, 2004.

1. CTKillaZ

CTKillaZ Member

Can som1 plz just give me the name of a program that i can copy xbox games with. ive heard of them all just dont know which one works ive also tried alot of them. none of them worked so far. could it be because i have windows xp? plz respond asap
    Peace bros

2. clarky

clarky Regular member

Dont make so many threads to cover the same topic.

the answer is there isnt one. NONE! nothing will back up an xbox game direct form the pc.

3. zerotype

zerotype Member

Actualy yes it will if you have special drivers you can just look for them.Also I belive in a new version of nero their is an option to copy xbox games.Or a plug-in Ill help you to look and post what I find.

4. CTKillaZ

CTKillaZ Member

thx alot zero and clarky DONT YELL AT ME!!!
    lol ive tried nero, replicant, clone dvd, cdrwin 3.9 and 5.0, stomps record now,dvd x copy ive tried so many that icant even name them all but anything is better then nothin
    peace out

5. djboogie

djboogie Regular member

ok this is the last time Im gona say this
    a program, to backup xbox games, on a pc, does NOT exist, no matter what drivers, what program, what underpants , trousers or jumper its wearing
    NO version of nero can backup an xbox game, only the recreated iso , then it can burn it
    pleeeeassseee people, dont ask this again cos people will try it and make 6,000 coasters
    And Im sure clarky wasnt "shouting" as you say, but the question seems to come up every other day, I know where hes coming from.
    We all like to help, but to keep answering the same stuff that has answer 2 clicks away, does get frustrating
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]Is it true Michael Jackson speaks Marklar?[/small]

Last edited: Jun 25, 2004
  6. clarky

clarky Regular member

Sorry if i offended you, but it seemed that you had posted many topics covering the same question.

Anyway your q has now been answered, and as DJ has said, sorry there is nothing that will burn your xbox games without connecting to the box through your pc.

And yeah this does seem to come up every other day. So excuse the harsh response.

7. zerotype

zerotype Member

You know DJwhatever you are wrong their are some versions of hacked drivers for some dvd drives for the pc that let you copy xbox games on your conputer.If you knew of the very deep deep underground you would know this.So just becasue you havent seen ti dosent mean ti dosent exist.I will try and upload the drivers when I get back fomr vacation.

8. WelshBoa

WelshBoa Regular member

excellent! Cant wait for those!

Would you be able to get hold of an X-Box 3 for me too with the virtual reality goggles and gloves?

9. zerotype

zerotype Member

WOW.Man that was amazing you some how cna be an ass hole.That was totaly amazing.I'll go in to my warp-you-the-fusk forward machien and go grab those for ya now :D.Hopefully by then they will have a warp-you-the-fusk-back machines if not Im well fucked.