AfterDawn Forums
These messages are comments to this news item:

Iranian defense systems hit by 'Duqu' super virus

news article released on:

Iran has confirmed today that their computer defense systems have been hit by the super-virus dubbed "Duqu." Last year, the "Stuxnet" worm successfully knocked out the Iranian nuclear centrifuges, the devices used to enrich uranium. Says Gholamreza Jalali, the head of Iran's civil defense program: We are in the initial phase of fighting the Duqu virus. The final report which says ...

Read full article

This discussion thread has 7 messages.

I'm calling it right now that the US Government did this..why you may ask? I remember reading an article that one of the options to attack Gaddafi(I apologize for possible misspeling) was to attack the Libyan Government Computer Systems with YOU GUESSED IT By HACKING!
▼▼ This topic has 6 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
Originally posted by Tristan_2:
I'm calling it right now that the US Government did this..why you may ask? I remember reading an article that one of the options to attack Gaddafi(I apologize for possible misspeling) was to attack the Libyan Government Computer Systems with YOU GUESSED IT By HACKING!
No, no. Most likely is was Tel Aviv. They designed the first virus that crippled the Iranian's nuclear program.

Forza Juve!!
You're both right. It was probably the US and Israeli governments working together to do this which is an act of war according the US guidelines. But then we should be surprised when Iran takes extra measures in building and buying defense to help protect itself.
I couldn't help but think of the first Assassin's Creed after looking at the provided picture.

"Damn you, McAfee"
LOL

The US has already admitted to involvement with the Stuxnet attack. Simply google "us admits stuxnet", and you'll be confronted by a large number of references.
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.