AfterDawn Forums
These messages are comments to this news item:

Lenovo to be first with Windows 8 tablet?

news article released on:

Even though Dell recently announced they would be releasing a business tablet running Windows 8 the "exact day" the operating system is released, it appears the company will have some immediate competition. The Verge says Lenovo will have a tablet running the upcoming OS on the same day, which they internally believe to be in mid-October. Most speculate the device will be the 13.3-inch ...

Read full article

This discussion thread has 2 messages.

This looks very reminiscent of the first tablet PCs I first got back in 2005-6 for an engineering department I was working for. Those were IBM as well & they worked great on XP.

Personally, this looks like one of those. Put a SSD, a slim optical on it & I have a great laptop again.

I can't help but reiterate my angst with Windows 8 & the hopes that they don't step on their johnson.

▼▼ This topic has 1 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
This might be doable as a tablet. Might be the thing that gets me in... Still, Price point is everything.

Oh, Im sorry... Did the middle of my sentence interrupt the beginning of yours?
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.