AfterDawn Forums
These messages are comments to this news item:

Chrome surpasses IE as most used browser, for a day

news article released on:

Over the weekend, Chrome finally dethroned Internet Explorer as the most used Web browser. On Sunday, for a number of hours, Chrome was the most used browser in the world, taking 32.7 percent share. IE, the leader for the last decade, fell to second at 32.5 percent. When Monday rolled around, however, and everyone went back to work, the numbers returned to IE, with the browser taking ...

Read full article

This discussion thread has 5 messages.

I still prefer Opera.
▼▼ This topic has 4 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
no duh... work people use IE at home people use chrome or firefox
I've never been as loyal to a browser as I have been to Chrome.

Oh, Im sorry... Did the middle of my sentence interrupt the beginning of yours?
Originally posted by ThePastor:
I've never been as loyal to a browser as I have been to Chrome.
Yes sir, I have yet to see a browser that allows me to stream my video feeds and audio Podcasts like Chrome does. sine I use Google Reader this comes in handy. Inconvenient to wait for the download, only to delete that download once you've watched it. Complete pain in the ass.

Chance prepares the favored mind. Look up once in a while and you might learn something. - BLUEBOY
I admit chrome is faster than firefox but Ive used firefox for so long its hard to completly switch...
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.

Links related to this topic