AfterDawn Forums
These messages are comments to this news item:

Introducing the Xbox 360 special edition Chrome series controllers

news article released on:

Microsoft has announced the launch of its Xbox 360 Special Edition Chrome Series Wireless Controllers. The controllers will be available in Blue, Red and Silver and also "feature the transforming D-pad." Each controller will retail for $55 and go on sale on May 15th. Microsoft says there are more details available at xbox.com/accessories. In the U.S., the different colors will ...

Read full article

This discussion thread has 8 messages.

Shiny!
▼▼ This topic has 7 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
i must admit, i want this for ps3
and amazon will sell all colors lol

Being nice always has its own consequences
Who gives a F*K!!!!!!!
With crap like this, they must be nearing the end of the 360 life cycle. Imagine cleaning that thing.
Silver for me
They are nearing the end with 360's 2013 will be a new generation so they say.

Those are cool looking controllers but the next thing you'll hear from people that by them is, there smug from finger prints and show dust, just like the piano black glossy monitors.
Yeah, mine get pretty nasty and require a good cleaning every couple months or so. I cannot imagine the junk you would see reflected on these. Silver for me too. But not for $55. I recently picked up one of those new transforming dpad spec ed controllers. Nothing like a new fresh controller. I don't get the whole transforming dpad though.

Gigabyte 890FXA-UD5
AMD Phenom II X6 1090T 3.2GHz
Sapphire Radeon HD 5770
G.SKILL Ripjaws 8GB DDR3 1333, Corsair 750TX PSU
10 TB Wes Dig. 64G Corsair SSD
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.