AfterDawn Forums
These messages are comments to this news item:

'Spotify Play Button' allows song embedding on sites

news article released on:

Spotify has created their new "Play Button' which will allow bloggers and other sites to embed songs from the company's vast catalog of streaming music. The widget will let users listen to songs, playlists and even entire albums without having to leave the site their visiting. Says Spotify: "The Spotify Play Button is a simple yet extremely powerful music widget that makes it easier ...

Read full article
I'm not sure I understood this well... So, obviously, you need a spotify account to publish the song but, do visitors who click the button need an account as well in order to listen to it? If the answer is no, well done, I like it. But, if the answer is yes... Shame on them. It's just another lame attempt to increase their user database. :/

"You know, it seems that quotes on the internet are becoming less and less reliable." -Abraham Lincoln.
▼▼ This topic has 0 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.