AfterDawn Forums
These messages are comments to this news item:

Siri: Nokia Lumia 900 is the best smartphone ever

news article released on:

Siri cheating on iPhone 4S. Users noticed that when Siri is asked to find the "best smartphone ever," it actually gives an answer that recommends rival Nokia's Lumia 900 Windows Phone handset, and not any of Apple's gear. The reason for Siri's betrayal of iPhone is explained easily though. The service returns results for the question from WolframAlpha, which returns exactly the same ...

Read full article

This discussion thread has 4 messages.

hahaha
▼▼ This topic has 3 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
OF COURSE THEY PROGRAMMED 'SIRI' THAT WAY!!!!

Is this anything new to people that have half a brain?????

If you programmed a relatively "advanced" voice recog software.........wouldn't you put something obscure but just offensive enough to 'many' in your creation?????? I would totally try to sway people in a different, potentially biased direction.

Nothing wrong with that as long as it is easily circumventable by a non-idiot. In this case.......GOOGLE, YAHOO or for crying out LOUD..........................ASK.com (GOD help anyone using that heinous service.)
Magic mirror on the wall, ... X-D

"You know, it seems that quotes on the internet are becoming less and less reliable." -Abraham Lincoln.
Siri: Nokia Lumia 900 is the best smartphone ever?

I just tried it on my Iphone 4s. It said the one I am holding. aka my Iphone 4s
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.