AfterDawn Forums
These messages are comments to this news item:

Seton Hall University to give all freshman a free Lumia 900

news article released on:

Seton Hall University has announced it is giving all freshman students a new Nokia Lumia 900. The move is part of Seton Hall's Mobile Computing Initiative and was jointly announced by Nokia, AT&T, Microsoft and the school. All freshman that are coming in September will receive the smartphones to "support the university's mission of providing state of the art technology tools to enhance ...

Read full article

This discussion thread has 6 messages.

Is that with tracking and wiretapping software?

Copyright infringement is nothing more than civil disobedience to a bad set of laws. Lets renegotiate them.

---
Check out my crappy creations
http://zippydsmlee.deviantart.com/
▼▼ This topic has 5 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
Isn't this kinda like handing crack out to the addicts? I'll bet the instructors/professors just 'loved' this idea. While I can see a 'few' benefits, I'm sure there are a few bugs in this system to iron out as well.

Just wait till this drama unfolds...

I know one university where knowledge clearly isn't important.

Originally posted by LordRuss:
Isn't this kinda like handing crack out to the addicts? I'll bet the instructors/professors just 'loved' this idea. While I can see a 'few' benefits, I'm sure there are a few bugs in this system to iron out as well.

Just wait till this drama unfolds...
+1 :)
. . . of course with the amount of money it takes to attend Seton Hall, is the Lumina really free ?
I read Seton Hall as Saxton Hale, lol.
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.