AfterDawn Forums
These messages are comments to this news item:

Google unveils gigabit Google Fiber service pricing

news article released on:

Google has launched their Google Fiber Internet service this week for Kansas City residents. The gigabit broadband service will be offered in different packages, with one being completely free for the next seven years. Says the search giant: "Google Fiber works better when communities are connected together so we've divided Kansas City into small communities we call fiberhoods. We'll ...

Read full article

This discussion thread has 6 messages.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm not bad but I would like to see a 30$ option just as so you really compete in the market.

Copyright infringement is nothing more than civil disobedience to a bad set of laws. Lets renegotiate them.

---
Check out my crappy creations
http://zippydsmlee.deviantart.com/
▼▼ This topic has 5 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
tummler Unverified new user
Originally posted by ZippyDSM:
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm not bad but I would like to see a 30$ option just as so you really compete in the market.
The basic plan is better than a $30 dollar a month option. You have the option of paying $300 a month up front or $25 per month for the first year, and then you have internet with no additional charges for 7 years.
Originally posted by tummler:
Originally posted by ZippyDSM:
The basic plan is better than a $30 dollar a month option. You have the option of paying $300 a month up front or $25 per month for the first year, and then you have internet with no additional charges for 7 years.
Damn I need to skim better desu.

=>>=

Copyright infringement is nothing more than civil disobedience to a bad set of laws. Lets renegotiate them.

---
Check out my crappy creations
http://zippydsmlee.deviantart.com/
I would love the $70/month package, with the silly freebies like a router and 1TB storage.... I already pay that much or more right now, between my regular Charter subscription and an VPS/RDP.
How hot does it get in Kansas City? Relocate?:)
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 28 Jul 2012 @ 15:38
Originally posted by cyprusrom:

...How hot does it get in Kansas City? Relocate?:)

...to Many Tornadoes, but I like The Hot Kansas Cowgirls !:)
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 28 Jul 2012 @ 19:05

Live Free or Die.
The rule above all the rules is: Survive !
Capitalism: Funnel most of the $$$ to the already rich.
Wow, these are great pricing plans. It seems Google is out to bleed their customers dry with crappy service. 5mbps is more than some rural areas can get here in AL, and they pay $30-$40/month for that.
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.