1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

technomate 800hd linux channel list

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by nicol117, Aug 27, 2012.

1. nicol117

nicol117 Member

hi

i have 2 tm 800hd and i want to copy motorised channel list from one to other
    anyone know how
    thanks

2. Kiaora

Kiaora Member

Use dreambox edit and export your channel list from the one which you like and then send it over to the box you want it on.

3. nicol117

nicol117 Member

where do i get dreambox edit and what is it thanks

4. Kiaora

Kiaora Member

dreambox edit is a channel list editor that is free of charge, it can be found on many satellite forums. You install it on your pc and your pc is connected to your tm800 via your router. In the settings of dreambox edit you put your box's ip address and password. This program allows you to send dreambox setting list too and from your pc to your box. You can also download new settings lists ie channels lists from the remote of the box provided you are connected to the internet.

5. piopat

piopat Active member

you say you want to copy a channel list from one box to another (or atleast thats how it sounds)if thats the case you would probably need to copy your whole image (called making a backup) and then send the backup (this is called flashing) to the second box .its a lot simpler to download a good bouquet (channel list )such as catseys and pop them in using dreambox edit ,google catseyes bouguets it shouldnt be hard to find and download them ,these bouquets come in zip or rar files so you will need to unzip/unrar them before using them . you can download dreambox edit from the first link in my signature area (near the bottom of this and all my posts) .i have a dreambox tutorial which you can access via the links in my signature area ,have a look in there (dreambox is linux like your box so any dreambox tutorial will be usefull to you )i think i posted on how to upload bouquets using dreambox edit in there ,but if not or if you cant find it let me know and ill direct you to a dreambox edit tutorial .

6. nicol117

nicol117 Member

thank you very much
    could you direct me to the tutorial

thanks again

7. piopat

piopat Active member

hi mate look near the bottom of this post (and all my posts )you will see blue links (this is whats called the signature area of a post),if you click on the first link you can download dreambox edit and lots of other dreambox stuff .if you click on the last link you can access the dreambox tutorial .