AfterDawn Forums
These messages are comments to this news item:

Asus shows off Vivo Windows 8 tablets

news article released on:

Asus has unveiled their first Windows 8 tablets, the Vivo Tab and Vivo Tab RT. In development, the two devices were knows as Asus Tablet 600 and Tablet 810, so the new names are certainly a step up. The Vivo Tab has an 11.6-inch IPS+ display with 1366x768 resolution. The display offers a 10-point multitouch and has a Wacom digitizer and an included stylus makes drawing and taking notes ...

Read full article

This discussion thread has 2 messages.

I certainly wouldn't want the Atom but the quad core might be worth waiting for, and maybe a better choice then going with the JB Android's right now.
▼▼ This topic has 1 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
I have been reading up on power saving features of various Intel CPUs for the desktop. Apparently "i3 2100T" does a far better job than an Atom.
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.