AfterDawn Forums
These messages are comments to this news item:

Kim Dotcom unveils Megaupload successor, Mega

news article released on:

Mega will launch in January. The new Mega service will give users complete control, as well as full responsibility, for the files they upload to the service. While Mega is seeking partners around the world, it will not use U.S. Hosting companies as partners in order to avoid a shut down by U.S. authorities. "The new Mega will not be threatened by U.S. prosecutors," Kim Dotcom told ...

Read full article

This discussion thread has 5 messages.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
▼▼ This topic has 4 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
I really do admire this guy. Sure, it's all business for him, and he'll without a doubt be making millions, but that doesn't change the fact that he is setting a strong precedent for internet freedom. Go Dotcom!
h
Originally posted by Notcow:
I really do admire this guy. Sure, it's all business for him, and he'll without a doubt be making millions, but that doesn't change the fact that he is setting a strong precedent for internet freedom. Go Dotcom!
too right!
Plus he finds time to be a COD:MW3 online world champion
heh - alrdy running into problems...
The government of Gabon says it plans to suspend the domain name me.ga that MegaUpload founder Kim DotCom planned to use to launch a new cloud-storage service.
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.