AfterDawn Forums
These messages are comments to this news item:

Analyst: BlackBerry 10 already DOA

news article released on:

Pacific Crest analyst James Faucette has noted to his clients that RIM's upcoming BlackBerry 10 operating system is already DOA (dead on arrival), killing any chance of the company making a comeback. Faucette's note caused the stock to fall 10 percent in daily trading yesterday. Reads the note: "We believe BB10 is likely to be DOA. We expect the new OS to be met with a lukewarm response ...

Read full article

This discussion thread has 5 messages.

LoL...what tipped them off?

▼▼ This topic has 4 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
Yeah........wish I could say I'm surprised but..........well.........I'm not.
Not sure I think it's a market thing, in which they need to build up some markets and then release to get it out properly.

There's been huge huge marketing in Australia by blackberry for the last 6 months and after that started their market share had gone up a little bit.
Originally posted by xtago:
Not sure I think it's a market thing, in which they need to build up some markets and then release to get it out properly.

There's been huge huge marketing in Australia by blackberry for the last 6 months and after that started their market share had gone up a little bit.

With enough marketing you can sell anything...to a few people.

I looked up "fail" in the dictionary and there was a picture of RIM.
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.