AfterDawn Forums
These messages are comments to this news item:

The new GTA V trailer is here with train crashes, dogfights and expensive cars

news article released on:

As promised, Rockstar Games has released the new GTA V trailer today, including some intense action sequences. The game, which follows the story line of three main protagonists, is said to have a world two times bigger than Liberty City and San Andreas combined. In the trailer you get a small look into the story as well as the new vehicles including dirtbike races and fighter jets ...

Read full article

This discussion thread has 8 messages.

Can't Wait!!!
▼▼ This topic has 7 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
Rockstar never let me down looks brilliant.
watched this on their fb damn cant wait!
As long as it becomes a toy after I'm finished with the game I'll be ecstatic.

Ignorance en masse is still ignorance.
I just wish they wouldn't have screwed over PC users! I wish they would release a PC version at launch.
Looks awesome I want I want :)

Edited by DVDBack23

"the mediocre teacher tells. the good teacher explains. the superior teacher demonstrates. the great teacher inspires."- William Aruthur Ward
hope its better than the last. How many times must we complete "Chase" missions?

Gigabyte 890FXA-UD5
AMD Phenom II X6 1090T 3.2GHz
Sapphire Radeon HD 5770
G.SKILL Ripjaws 8GB DDR3 1333, Corsair 750TX PSU
10 TB Wes Dig. 64G Corsair SSD
Stevie Wonder?
Looks good who is going to be the star in this game?
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.