AfterDawn Forums
These messages are comments to this news item:

Google will return December to Android 4.2 'soon'

news article released on:

Last week, we reported about an unfortunate bug with the new Android 4.2 operating system found on the Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 4, and new Nexus tablets. In the stock People/Contacts app, the month of December is completely missing, making it impossible to add events or birthdays for any contacts if that occasion is in December. The bug was added to the bug tracker but Google has finally ...

Read full article

This discussion thread has 4 messages.

And anyone that is genuinely pissed should pipe down and get a life. Someone will express sincere anger I'm sure.
▼▼ This topic has 3 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
Um, not me really....This is bound to happen, as bugs get ironed out on any new OS, so just chill folks, there's more important things to worry about, such as to get a Samsung Galaxy III or a Galaxy Note 2..hmm.. I wonder??

Chance prepares the favored mind. Look up once in a while and you might learn something. - BLUEBOY
I just want JB on my S3 (T-Mobile)!

"Is that 3 thousand dollar bounty on the shark in cash or check?"

"We can do it the easy way...Or we can do it the REAL easy way."
Originally posted by blueboy09:
Um, not me really....This is bound to happen, as bugs get ironed out on any new OS, so just chill folks, there's more important things to worry about, such as to get a Samsung Galaxy III or a Galaxy Note 2..hmm.. I wonder??
I have the S3 and am trading it in for a Note 2. I love the S3. Hands down the best and coolest phone I've ever used. But...The Note 2 is just small enough to fit in a pocket and just big enough to actually 'enjoy' watching a move. The best of both worlds.
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.