AfterDawn Forums
These messages are comments to this news item:

Nintendo: Just one game sale makes the Wii U profitable

news article released on:

As Nintendo has confirmed themselves, they are losing money on every Wii U unit sold. However, there is more to the story than that. Nintendo of America president Reggie Fils-Aime has said this week that just one game turns the hardware loss into a profit for the company. Fils-Aime says the company had to make the decision to sell the hardware at a loss in order to make sure the ...

Read full article

This discussion thread has 5 messages.

awesome report i love my wii u
▼▼ This topic has 4 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
I played it during Thanksgiving and I thought it was amazing. I am planning on getting one. As soon as my budget permits. Lol
Originally posted by DDR4life:
I played it during Thanksgiving and I thought it was amazing. I am planning on getting one. As soon as my budget permits. Lol
was curious to know which game/s you tried out that made you think it was amazing. BTW, im postng this using the wii u touch pad.
Loving my Wii U, having a grand time with ZombiU.
Originally posted by wolfniggr:
was curious to know which games you tried out that made you think it was amazing. BTW, I'm posting this using the Wii U touch pad.
Lol. I should probably clear up that I only played Nintendo Land, though the mini games were entertaining which, coming from Nintendo, shouldn't come as a surprise. By "amazing" I was referring to the fun & enjoyable aspects of the system, not cutting edge hardware and/or specs. Sorry for the confusion.
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.