AfterDawn Forums
These messages are comments to this news item:

Samsung Galaxy Note II hits 5 million sold

news article released on:

Samsung's new "phablet" has reached a significant milestone. The Galaxy Note II has passed the 5 million units sold mark, selling 2 million in 3 weeks after announcing 3 million sold. Of course, the figure pales in comparison to sales of the Galaxy S III, which have topped 30 million, but the Note II features a massive 5.5-inch screen that critics were afraid would scare away consumers. ...

Read full article

This discussion thread has 2 messages.

Hmm, still debating on whether or not to get a Galaxy S III or this sucker. Don't have large hands, but I don't mind holding the phone with 2 hands. Hell, I still do with my Razr Maxx when watching YouTube or Netflix!

Chance prepares the favored mind. Look up once in a while and you might learn something. - BLUEBOY
▼▼ This topic has 1 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
I don't have a problem with large screens when they are inherently meant to be used with two hands, ie tablet, but does anyone actually consider what they look like with 5.5" of phone against their ear? You've got to be kidding.

Furthermore, who is wearing jeans or whatever with pockets that big?

This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.