AfterDawn Forums
These messages are comments to this news item:

The next Android will be 'Key Lime Pie'

news article released on:

A Google employee has let it be known that the next iteration of Android will be dubbed "Key Lime Pie." Posting the drawing to his Google+ account, the employee pictured the evolution of the operating system from its humble beginnings as "Cupcake" all the way to a giddy Android eating a piece of key lime pie. Cupcake was Android 1.5, Donut was 1.6, Eclair was 2.0, Froyo was 2.2, Gingerbread ...

Read full article

This discussion thread has 9 messages.

I think that Android character should get a little chubbier with each iteration!
▼▼ This topic has 8 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
Originally posted by SProdigy:
I think that Android character should get a little chubbier with each iteration!
lol
Always gonna be something better coming along.......or if not "better" then "different".
Originally posted by SProdigy:
Guessing the next one will be called "insulin" after all the sugary items android is eating!!

WTF?! Are these people making hardware or an endless line of desserts? I mean really, cookies? These fukkin' geeks!!

Vibrations of Doom Magazine
The world's oldest and longest running online music magazine.
http://vibrationsofdoom.com
wtf5 Unverified new user
Originally posted by Gorgoroth:
WTF?! Are these people making hardware or an endless line of desserts? I mean really, cookies? These fukkin' geeks!!
LOL...must be an iPhone lover...
Mango still the best fruit.
Mango still the best fruit.
unolocopoco Unverified new user
I think the better name would be Kiwi Lime Pie
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.