AfterDawn Forums
These messages are comments to this news item:

New batch of Chinese Lumia 920s sell out in 20 minutes

news article released on:

A new report out of China claims that demand for Nokia's latest flagship has not waned. After initial batches sold out in the nation within 24 hours, the report claims that a new batch sold out in just 20 minutes. Queues were formed at the flagship Nokia store in Shanghai, and those on line even had to book their spot ahead of time to guarantee it. Additionally, the phone was made ...

Read full article

This discussion thread has 2 messages.

Idk...maybe they only had a 100 phones. The report carries no weight telling everyone that the phones sold out in 20 minutes. How many phones can a person sell in 20 minutes? Maybe 50-70 phones? And maybe 5 cashiers that day? About 250? A 1000 at best? That's not a lot....
▼▼ This topic has 1 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
These are actually pretty nice. I tossed my Galaxy Nexus for a Nokia Lumia 710 until the next round of Android superphones arrive, and I really like it.

*\\\****//\\\***//\\\*****
**\\\**//**\\\*//**\\\*******
***\\\//****\\\ ****\\\****
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.