AfterDawn Forums
These messages are comments to this news item:

Wii U launch brings in more revenue than original Wii

news article released on:

Although it is not too surprising, the new Wii U has outperformed its predecessor in terms of revenue. Nintendo has sold 890,000 since launch in November, bringing in $300 million in revenue. The original Wii brought in $270 million in its similar launch period, but of course there is a major caveat with the comparison. The Wii U sells for $300 or $350 while the original Wii launched ...

Read full article

This discussion thread has 3 messages.

I really just hope they capitalize with the new hardware and not go down the dreaded party game route
▼▼ This topic has 2 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
Originally posted by Bigwillyz:
I really just hope they capitalize with the new hardware and not go down the dreaded party game route
I Agree. I am very impressed with the hardware so far, especially the pad concept which works really well. It has a bright future ahead if they get the titles right.

Trin - Making Digital Waves
Originally posted by TrinUK:
Originally posted by Bigwillyz:
I Agree. I am very impressed with the hardware so far, especially the pad concept which works really well. It has a bright future ahead if they get the titles right.
The greatest thing I have experienced so far is being able to continue the gaming on the tablet itself, very cool. Have you tried Zombie U yet? I have it but haven't got around to trying it yet. Mario is amazing but at the end of the day it's still a sidescrolling Mario game just like the last one, but in HD.
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.