AfterDawn Forums
These messages are comments to this news item:

Codename 'iPhone Math' coming in June with 4.8-inch display

news article released on:

According to a new China Times report, Apple is working on a new iPhone, codenamed "Math" to launch along side the upcoming iPhone 5S in June. The new phone will feature a 4.8-inch screen, making it competitive with most Android devices, especially the Galaxy S III (and likely IV). Component makers will begin production in March with mass production starting in mid-April. Foxconn will ...

Read full article

This discussion thread has 7 messages.

Drifts off whilst reading...

Trin - Making Digital Waves
▼▼ This topic has 6 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
Zzzz Zzz
------------------------------------------------

On a personal note. I just now realized I have been promoted to "member". Yay, me!
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 22 Jan 2013 @ 3:14
So the time date for this new phone is this year, but it's not the iphone 5S, so will this me a mini mini ipad. It would give apple a part of the bigger screen market
Go away Apple, nobody likes you apart from the drones with zero personality.

ZX Spectrum 128K
Am I the only one that read the headline as "iPhone Meth"?
DDR4life, bummer!!!! have to do something about that!!! congrates
Originally posted by aw2600:
Am I the only one that read the headline as "iPhone Meth"?
give it time and being addicted to apple products will be classed as a mental disorder and people will receive treatment for it and claim disability pension for it.

custom built gaming pc from early 2010,ps2 with 15 games all original,ps3 500gbs with 5 games all original,yamaha amp and 5.1channel surround sound speakers,46inch sony lcd smart tv.
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.