AfterDawn Forums
These messages are comments to this news item:

Are these the specs of Samsung's rumored $149 tablet?

news article released on:

Over the past few weeks there have been rumors that Samsung is expected to release a new Galaxy Tab that will mark a new price low for high-end devices at $149. Today, we have the potential specs of the Galaxy Tab 3, thanks to benchmark results. The results imply the tablet will have a 1280 x 800 resolution display, a 1.5GHz quad-core processor, and run on Android 4.2.1. There is ...

Read full article

This discussion thread has 4 messages.

cant wait
▼▼ This topic has 3 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
I hope they don't pull an "Apple" over us by releasing a slightly upgraded tablet year after year without any innovation...
@PraisesToallah
In the android market I don't think Samsung would be that stupid. Or even able to... the droid landscape is changing the face of mobile devices every few months.

Also... with those specs I'd expect the nexus7 to be marked down to $100 with it's updated version directly competing with samsung.
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 04 Feb 2013 @ 16:07
The results imply the tablet will have a 1280 x 800 resolution display, a 1.5GHz quad-core processor, and run on Android 4.2.1.

In a cardboard box.
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.