AfterDawn Forums
These messages are comments to this news item:

Site releases Nvidia Tegra 4 gaming demo video

news article released on:

PhoneArena has released a demo video showcasing gaming with a Nvidia Tegra 4 processor. The company is using a reference tablet running the upcoming processing suite, and the site was able to test it at Mobile World Congress. A few of the games that were pre-loaded were Vampire Hunter and Dead on Arrival 2, both of which are said to have played beautifully. Nvidia says there are ...

Read full article

This discussion thread has 5 messages.

Vid not playing for me... can you pass on a mirror link?

Still keen on the OUYA that's coming even though it's only a Tegra3. Still there are no power limits on it and games will hopefully be optimised for that system too. But the news that they intend to upgrade it yearly a-la iOS devices doesn't sit too well for me in that regard. :/

Its a lot easier being righteous than right.

▼▼ This topic has 4 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
Originally posted by Jemborg:
Vid not playing for me... can you pass on a mirror link?

Still keen on the OUYA that's coming even though it's only a Tegra3. Still there are no power limits on it and games will hopefully be optimised for that system too. But the news that they intend to upgrade it yearly a-la iOS devices doesn't sit too well for me in that regard. :/

Link updated, our internal system broke the code by accident.

Cheers.

Ugh, greasy finger screen lol.

Its a lot easier being righteous than right.

I really need a phone with tegra 4...
I would get the htc one x+ but I really feel like i need a removable battery.

Check out my "PS2 Slim Internal HDD" Its a slim ps2 with an internal hdd! Here
Also Check Out My "Pc In An Xbox" Mod. Theres a whole Pc inside of it! Here
I would like to see GTA V played on a stupid tablet! Good luck with that!
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.