AfterDawn Forums
These messages are comments to this news item:

Samsung partners with Best Buy for stores within stores

news article released on:

Samsung has announced a major partnership with Best Buy today, with the latter adding 1400 Samsung Experience Shops within their retail locations across the U.S. The Experience Shops will be run by "Samsung Experience Consultants" who are trained to provide demonstrations and give instructions on all Samsung mobile products including smartphones, tablets, laptops, connected cameras and accessories. ...

Read full article

This discussion thread has 5 messages.

That can't happen.... Apple invented the shop within the retail store... Apple should sue Samsung for stealing their ideas.

AMD Phenom II 965 @ 3.67Ghz, 8GB DDR3, ATI Radeon 5770HD, 256GB OCZ Vertex 4, 2TB Additional HDD, Windows 7 Ultimate.

http://www.facebook.com/BlueLightningTechnicalServices
▼▼ This topic has 4 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
Originally posted by bobiroc:
That cant happen.... Apple invented the shop within the retail store... Apple should sue Samsung for stealing their ideas.
What a ridiculous comment. I suppose Apple created the capitalist system ? I cant wait for Apple to go out of business !
Originally posted by ronhondo:
That cant happen.... Apple invented the shop within the retail store... Apple should sue Samsung for stealing their ideas.
What a ridiculous comment. I suppose Apple created the capitalist system ? I cant wait for Apple to go out of business !
Sorry, I guess I should have put the /sarcasm in my post. It was not meant to be serious other than the fact that Apple claims to invent everything they steal from everyone else or at the very least claim to be the first to have done it making them innovative and revolutionary.

AMD Phenom II 965 @ 3.67Ghz, 8GB DDR3, ATI Radeon 5770HD, 256GB OCZ Vertex 4, 2TB Additional HDD, Windows 7 Ultimate.

http://www.facebook.com/BlueLightningTechnicalServices
Originally posted by ronhondo:
Sorry, I guess I should have put the /sarcasm in my post. It was not meant to be serious other than the fact that Apple claims to invent everything they steal from everyone else or at the very least claim to be the first to have done it making them innovative and revolutionary.
I would think that the majority of people, who read your post, would know that you were being sarcastic. I got a good chuckle out of your post.

Life is good!
GrandpaBruce - Vietnam Vet - 1970 - 1971
Computer: Intel Core i7-920 Nehalim;Asus P6T Deluxe V2
I got a good laugh at ronhondo taking him e-serious.
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.