1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how to join 2 bin. files into 1 working file..

Discussion in 'Other video questions' started by Jazz_Master, Jul 7, 2013.

1. Jazz_Master

Jazz_Master Newbie

ok iv literally have spent like 8 hours trying to look online for an answer and all the answers are like turning it into a .cue file or make a .cue file or something along those lines can some one pls help all i really wanna know is how to make two files that look like these NOTE (these are not the actual file names) blablabla(Track 1).bin and blablabla(track 2).bin, into one blablabla(track 1).bin working file or however it will be called after there joined any help will be very much appreciated ... and pls no .cue answers the program i use for it does not need one . also i can use just the track 1.bin file but the sounds all messed up , i just wana put them together so i get the full thing.

thank you ahead of time for any replies and will thank again for those who answer XD

and my apology ahead of time if i put this in the wrong forums group really new to forums and could'n figure out what myn really fell under

2. Jazz_Master

Jazz_Master Newbie

i wanted to add that the two .bin files did not come with a .cue file and it doesn even seem to need it considering i can use it somewhat tho it did come with a 1kb image file

3. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

moved to correct forum as not a feedback & suggestions issue.

4. Jazz_Master

Jazz_Master Newbie

how would i move it or do i just make another one?
    also witch forum would it fall under? like i said im new to this stuff
    srry if i caused any problems

5. Jazz_Master

Jazz_Master Newbie

oh srry just relised that you moved it my bad read what you wrote wrong thought you said too move it, srry