1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MS Word doc a mess but OK in Print Preview

Discussion in 'Windows - Software discussion' started by Markytho, Aug 2, 2013.

1. Markytho

Markytho Member

I have someome who had his CV done in MS Word but when he goes to open it the document is all jumbled-up though when he goes to Print Preview the document looks OK. I've already looked on Google, but I can only find where it relates to the print out rather than the document and the solution was to update the printer drivers though this problem is with the document itself in that the letters aren't jumbled-up the words are just out-of-place.

2. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

what is he using to view the document with, word(what version) or word\notepad?

3. Markytho

Markytho Member

As far as I know he's using Word and I think he told me that it was prepared with the same version of it, but what version of it that I don't know. Apologies if this is vague and I think you do need more details when it's a technical issue, but I won't be seeing him again for a bit of a while so I just wondered for now if anyone knew of all of the symptoms which cause this though I guess it needs narrowing down because there're too many