1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Having a hard time trying to find PSO 1 and 2 for the retail price along with other games

Discussion in 'Nintendo Gamecube - General discussion' started by L-Burna, Jul 30, 2004.

1. L-Burna

L-Burna Active member

I have been looking all over the place right trying to find the Phantasy Star Online games all of them and anything else that might be usefull to the streaming.I also noticed that I found it off of ebay,and it is not really a good price at all.The games are like 100 dollars a piece.I also was trying to find a dreamcast broadband adapter mainly for collecting though.I found that also and it was around 200 dollars which is even worse.Is there any site or anything that will sell used or even new broadband adapters or games or something like that.I am not sure if there is or not,but it doesn't hurt to ask.

2. L-Burna

L-Burna Active member

I know I won't be able to find it for the retail price,but is there any site or something I can look at that will sell these items I listed at a reasonable price.

3. ex.sonic

ex.sonic Member

Your best bet will be a hockshop thats hwo I got mine for 15 bux. Or better yet wait till august 23rd or so when the plus version comes out for 29.99

4. L-Burna

L-Burna Active member

Alright thanks I guess I can wait

5. Icemonkey

Icemonkey Active member

The Plus version will not work. It's been patched by Nintendo to prevent the exploit from running.

6. ex.sonic

ex.sonic Member

I'm sure a way to do it on plus will befound, it will jsut be harder to do, or you ha ve to buy something extra to get it to work.

7. Icemonkey

Icemonkey Active member

You cannot use private IP addresses with the Plus version. There's a thread here regarding PSO 3 compatibility where I have posted an idea but haven't tried it.

8. L-Burna

L-Burna Active member

I guess I should just buy the game then.I was also wondering do I have to pay the monthly charges for the game also.I haven't heard any talk about it,but do you have to pay the 8 or 9 dollars also just to upstream a game.

9. wilson1

wilson1 Member

www.buyritegames.com

They have it used for $34.99. Also, check your EB Games store or Gamestop. They have it used for $29.99

10. Icemonkey

Icemonkey Active member

No, an online subscription is not necessary to run the exploit.

11. L-Burna

L-Burna Active member

Alright thanks for the site www.buyritegames.com wilson1 and thanks also to Icemonkey confirming that you don't need to pay online charges for the game.I can't wait am gonna buy as soon as possible.