1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patin-Couffin

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by galore, Aug 5, 2004.

1. galore

galore Member

I have Copyxpress and would like to know if it works
    with dvd43 1.4 and how do I know if I already have Patin-Couffin ?Did it come with CopyX or Do I need to download it?

2. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

What's Copyxpress? And what gave you the idea you might need dvd43?

3. galore

galore Member

Hi,thank you for answering.It is DVD X COPY EXPRESS.Not all movies can be copied,there are some
    CSS protected.That is why dvd43 is needed.At least it
    worked with 1clickdvd.

4. Car.Mike

Car.Mike Active member

galore,
    If you have the RF version which is what i think you are talking about DVD43 is fine. In Device Manager it should show that you have the VSO installed. If it does then the burning layer is there. If that decrypter does not work then use DVDDecrypter

5. dlc2000

dlc2000 Regular member

galore, your question really depends on what version of dvdxcopy you have , please post what version you have and we can help you , you can get css errors with the last ripper version and with the rf version , the fix for both is different also , also there are differnt versions of dvd43 , one is free and the other is a 30 day trial , one will remove macrovision and the other will not , you can find your version of dvdxcopy by launching dvdxcopy and on the splash screen that appears in the upper left corner there is a number , this is your version number , please post that number , if you have the rf version your desktop icon will say rf ,

6. galore

galore Member

Thank you all for helping me.I have the dvdxcopy version 2.5.1 and didnt include the last update that
    dissables the decrypter.Will I need the Pat/Couf with the dvd43 version 1.4 and the DVDx copy

THANKS

7. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

8. dlc2000

dlc2000 Regular member

you can try anydvd to see if that helps , you can try it for free for 21 days , or you could upgrade to latest version with the ripper if you dont mind the backup screen which is version 4.0.3.8 and just swap out the patin couffin driver , you will need your license id and password to download the newer version , you can download the newer version here http://www.nycsoftware.com , i use anydvd which works great for me , hope this helps

9. Jac12

Jac12 Member

I have DVDXCopy EXpress and I keep getting the message that I need to reinstall the Patin-Couffin but I don't have one. I installed XCopy then uninstalled restarted my PC then restarted it again and still came up with the same message.
    Jac

10. Arsene

Arsene Member

any one know where can I download patin couffin v1.14. I downloaded the one provided by nephilim (thank you very much) and it is a v1.17. Good try anyways. I needed v1.14 to work with my drive.

11. mtfred99

mtfred99 Member

I've found dvd shrink 3.2 works better than dvdxcopy and its free