AfterDawn Forums

HELP

This discussion thread has 2 messages.

BooYaa Inactive
I tried ripping a DVD and the program stopped in the middle of processing w/ the message "disk full". The disk was not full. Exiting the program I now find 4GB of hard drive space missing and I can't find the file that the program created. I searched in the directory created at installation and everywhere else that logic suggested. Can someone help!!!
▼▼ This topic has 1 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
Use ScanDisk to check your HDDs, FAT32 tends to report incorrect free HDD space sometimes. And after you've run ScanDisk and you are still missing the ripped file, look for dir named RESTORED or something like that, it might contain broken vob with some weird filename (FOUND001.DAT, etc). Delete that and you should get your HDD space "back".
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.