Decrypter for Mac. A file named
"dawnload.cfm" appeared on my desktop.
Now what should I do to install and run
the program?

thanks a lot,

Gab.
▼▼ This topic has 3 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
Heh, I assume you're using Netscape -- at least Windows' Netscape does this sometimes. The thing is that some browsers don't understand that they're not downloading the download script (dawnload.cfm), but instead a file that was redirected from this script. What you need to do, is to download the file and rename it afterwards to correct filename; or to change browser.
gaborea Suspended due non-functional email address
Hi,

I'm using the latest version of IExplorer. Anyway, what's the "correct name" for this program I want to install?

Thanks a lot!

gabriel.
Basically it shouldn't matter what name you change it to -- just rename it to whatever.sit (or whatever extension Mac installation packages normally have, I don't know :-) and open it with your favourite uncompressing tool.
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.