AfterDawn Forums

im a nebie to this forum plz help me out!!!!!!!

hi there i am ripping my first dvd..and am having probs. I have got to the last stage where the movie is to be encoded to vcd/svcd using 'vcd galaxy dvd rip combo v2.6'
here is what happens,
i hve managed to get to stage 3 using the combo pack..while ripping.
encode to final vcd/svcd..when i click on the 3rd stage it opens TMPGEnc.
I follow the instruc..but there are no buttons displayed on the TMPGEnc..what i mean is the buttons r there greyed and have no writtings of what the buttons are..? even the buttons wrk..??
whats happening.........????????
so even if i try 2 follow the guide (vcd galaxy) and click on LOAD button bottom right hand corner nxt 2 settings and save...it does not wrk...the main prob is that there are no writtings TMPGEnc.
I have d/l the prog again still same thing.

I installed the prog(vcd galaxy combo pack) on another machine just know and when i clicked on the final stage all the buttons and wriitings were showing??? i am confuseed and there may be conflict with something else.
Is there anything else i can do..how can i solve this..? i jhave just stored tge dvd onto my hdd going via the stages...and i hope it is not a waste of 9 hrs or so.

plz help
▼▼ This topic has 0 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.