AfterDawn Forums

vcd size

This discussion thread has 3 messages.

cdclone Inactive
hey guys can anyone tell me if there is a program out there that tell you the kbps you need to make it fit on a cd ....i know there is fitcd that only works with svcd ....so if ya know or use a program that is for vcd please reply and let me know ive been looking for a long time dont seem to be able to find one thanks
▼▼ This topic has 2 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
Have you tried DVTOOL V 0.24 beta? It's a bitrate calculator. I haven't used it success fully with Flask MPEG encoder, but I heard flask was incalculable. You might give it a try. It's located at afterdawn.com's top downloads on the third page. Good Luck
You can't change VideoCD's bitrate, VCDs take always the same size -- 74minutes of video fits into one VCD.cfm" class="forum_link" target="_blank">VideoCD.
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.