1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

“DVD Shrink encountered an error and cannot continue - The system cannot find the file specified"

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by lionheart_77, Mar 17, 2010.

1. lionheart_77

lionheart_77 Member

Help!!!!!!! Help!!!!!!!!!!! Help!!!!!!!!!!!! Help!!!!!

I down loaded the software DVD Shrink 3.2 after downloading the software I followed the instruction on ........website and made the necessary changes in options. After doing all of this I tried to open the file which is a vob file it said
    “DVD Shrink encountered an error and cannot continue
    “C:\Users\LionHeart\desktop\Downloadedmovie\ load the movie\Inglorious Bastards2_VTS_01_2\VIDEO_TS.IFO
    The system cannot find the file specified
    Can someone please tell me what I am doing wrong I am only trying to compress or shrink the vob file that I converted from avi to vob.
    I am sure there is nothing wrong with the vob file because I can watch the movie.

2. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

Thread title renamed from "DVD SHRINK", such a title in a forum of the same name is as bad as "Please Help". In future please see here about thread titles ~ http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/440385

That space in the pathname before 'load the movie' can't be helping things..

3. Chetwood

Chetwood Regular member

Apparently there's some IFOs missing since you only converted to VOB (why? better a player that can do AVIs) and did not author a DVD?