1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"can'topen _ ds menu.dat"

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by Dawnna, Mar 18, 2015.

1. Dawnna

Dawnna Newbie

I recently bought 10 R4 SDHC 3DS which came in a red box that says R4i 3DS and has www. R4I-SDHC.HK . *dead site* The card itself is black with silver dots and with "NEW" in the red spikey bubble under the R4i. , I am aware that this card is probably fake, *but I can't do anything about that now as the site I got them from don't take returns* I can not find any firmware that will run on them. Every firmware I tried gets the error "can'topen _ ds menu.dat". I have done my research on the internet, every web site I can find, even sites from other countries but I have yet to find out how to fix this for this card. But I have hope that someone knows the answer. I just don't know where to look or where else to ask. Any Help would be a Blessing and I would be in your debt. Thanks.

2. tongs007

tongs007 Active member

google around for "wood firmware R4 sdhc 3d"

3. Dawnna

Dawnna Newbie

I tried, it didn't work. the cart is from Hong Kong would that be a problem that would cause it not to work? Thanks