1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

007 every thing or nothing

Discussion in 'PS2' started by cheesyg, Mar 6, 2004.

1. cheesyg

cheesyg Member

hi there can any body help im trying to backup 007 everything or nothing it shows the language screen then goes blank im using dvd decrypter.

2. liljoe

liljoe Guest

if i was you i would use nero her are some tutorials

Using Nero

1. Start Nero, Use the Wizard (for easy use)
    2. Select "DVD" then select Next
    3. Select "Copy a DVD" then select Next
    4. Select your source drive
    5. Select or Deselect "copy on the fly" then click next
    6. Select your write speed
    7. Select either "Test", "Test and Burn" or "Burn"
    8. Press "Burn" to begin

This next way is without the Wizard

1. Start Nero, and select "File" then "New..."
    2. On upper left side of the window from the drop down menu select "DVD"
    3. Select "DVD Copy" Icon
    4. Select "Copy options" tab
    5. Select or Deselect "copy on the fly"
    6. Select source drive and read speed
    7. If needed Select "Image" tab to choose image directory and select/deselect "delete image..."
    8. Select "Burn" tab and choose your settings
    9. Press "Copy" to begin

3. liljoe

liljoe Guest

what kind of media dvd+r/rw or dvd-r/rw are u using it could be that or what type of speed are u burning at u need to burn at x1 so the ps2 will read it like i said try nero and burn at x1 or it coulb be your modchip or swap magic slide card ?

4. cheesyg

cheesyg Member

cheers liljoe
    im using dvd-r .ill try nero can iuse the image ive already got on hard drive or should i read the disc again .

5. kemouse

kemouse Member

This game does a second disk check after the 3rd or fourth level, at which point the game will just stop. You'll need to download and burn to disk dvdloader in order to get around this.

6. account

account Guest

7. kemouse

kemouse Member

He's right, you can use the cdloader. My ps2 won't read cd's so I had to use dvdloader but it works.

8. account

account Guest

ya they both do the same thing if you have a version 9 or 10 then you have to use the dvd loader but bellow 9 you use the cd loader but you can also use the dvd loader but it wont load cd games.

check out my site http://jgames.50megs.com

9. CLiPsEmX

CLiPsEmX Guest

I've used Dvd Decrypter for my games, and it works fine.

10. Grovesy

Grovesy Member

sup i have the same problem as cheesyg 007 everything or nothing shows the language screen i select the language then it checks memory and goes blank. It also happened with sonic heros, ive tried a few programs nero5, dvd decriptor etc. the same happens, can some1 help plz

11. kemouse

kemouse Member

What are you referring to when you say "language screen" the dvdloader menu? or the game itself? I don't recall a language selection for the game. I've done this one several times and it hasn't been a problem. Use swap magic, then dvdloader, hit triangle, put swapmagic back in tray, triangle again to get tray in. At this point, you should have the dvdloader menu up and when swap magic is read in, you'll see "ps2 dvd" in the lower left hand side of your screen, hit x and it'll tell you to use ea swap method and the disk will stop spinning and then insert your backup and hit x. There is also a method to put the dvdloader and the game on one disk so you don't have to swap more than once.

12. Grovesy

Grovesy Member

i was refering to the language selection at the start of the game, (there is one). what is dvd loader, i have a flip top with the swap magic, y would i need dvd loader as well. i think it must be something to do with the copy mayb i need a patch or something, becuase i backed up my tekken 4 game and it worked fine. cheers for reply any more would be appretiated

13. kemouse

kemouse Member

dvdloader or cdloader are programs you can get at http://www.ps2ownz.com. Dowload either one and burn it to the appropriate media (i.e. dvdloader goes on a dvd)Are you using a modchip or the swapmagic disk?

14. Grovesy

Grovesy Member

swap magic disc m8

15. kemouse

kemouse Member

ok, you boot with swap magic, put in the dvdloader(or cdloader, I personally use the dvdloader), you'll see the loader menu, at this point hit triangle to eject the tray, then put swap magic back in. When it finishes reading, at the lower left side of the screen you'll see "ps2 dvd". Hit x then and you'll go to another menu that says to do ea swap the disk will stop spinning then you put in your backup and hit x. Sometimes instead of the "swap by ea method" you'll get like an error message, but just hit x again and it'll take you to the previous menu and hit x and it should work. That doesn't happen all the time but I have experienced it. There are also instructions at ps2ownz on how to put the dvdloader and your game on one disk, thereby eliminating all the extra swaps. That stuff is in the "dvd5 rips" section of the forum and the thread it "it is possible" or something like that.

16. Grovesy

Grovesy Member

cheers m8

17. theinner6

theinner6 Member

Where is the dvdloader program on ps2ownz?

18. devilhunt

devilhunt Active member

its in the fifth sticky down in the 1:1 swap method chat forum at ps2 ownz