1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

007: Everything or Nothing PROBLEM...

Discussion in 'PS2' started by GRIM658, Feb 22, 2004.

1. GRIM658

GRIM658 Member

Hi - I was wondering if someone could help me out. I made an image of 007: Everything or nothing a few days ago with Nero. Ive been playing it and I have gotten far. I don't know whats going on but now I cant continue playing the game because of a level that is giving me trouble. I play it and I complete it over and over and at the end of the mission it says "mission completed" and it asks to save the game. Then it returns to the mission menu but the mission that I just beat (several times already) appears as if it hasn't been beat. I don't know whats going on but i think its some sort of copy protection. Does anyone know about this? The game is developed by ea and I know they give trouble when it comes to copying games. Can someone please help me out with some info.??

2. account

account Guest

3. billz

billz Active member

it's the level with the double check :)
    I believe it happens betwwen stage 3and 4
    just use cd loader and you'll be fine

4. GRIM658

GRIM658 Member

Its the level where you have to save agent 003. I think its called "death of an agent" or something similar to that. Its the 11th stage. Thats including the traing stage and the mission interlude (which are not missions).

Last edited: Feb 22, 2004
  5. billz

billz Active member

im telling you use cd loader and it'll work for you cehck www.swapmagicfix.com

6. GRIM658

GRIM658 Member

Do i have to buy this cd loader thing? and will it allow you to play backups on an unmodded ps2? Sorry for my ignorance.

7. billz

billz Active member

no it a free bee you need soemthing to load it up gameshark,action replay,modchip it one of the main tools for swap magic disk user.
    don't worry about Q's the only way 2 find out is to ask

8. Jaster02

Jaster02 Member

tricky EA Games

9. Cyprien

Cyprien Active member

bleh... if it's "ea protection" how come i play the game i dont have this problem?... only people with swapmagic or any other swap thing cant play games normaly... either they dont boot normaly.. or dont play at all... the ea thing was made on cd's mostly... but since they dont do them no more they add some code lines to the dvd's.... i naever had problems with ea game except when i had a backup of SSX and i had me the neo2 chip... but today it's either the way you copy it or your using the swaps... if this is a "ea protection" then half of the games today have it then... my 2 cents about the whole thing...