1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1.5 psp does not load even one iso game

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by prodigy47, Apr 10, 2007.

1. prodigy47

prodigy47 Guest

i have a psp 1.5 which i upgraded to 3.03 oec custom firmware.i have downloaded loads of psp games .none of them work on my psp. my settings r that i have a game umd in da drive. i put da iso in da iso folder . when i start da psp i hold on da left trigger to get da 1.5 kernel . da problem is all downloaded games show up on system menu with their respective icon but when pressed x to start a black screen appears and da memory cars keeps blinking (this happens with burnout legends and wipeout pure)for other games it says the game could not be started plz help if i m doing something wrong or a tutorial will do . da downloaded files r in rar format split into around 15 pieces from which i extract one file on desktop and it shows as iso file which i directly put on psp folder i m irritated bcoz all 7 isos i have dont work:(

2. djmazz

djmazz Regular member

try turnin your psp on without holding L. didnt know that did anythig like to be honest.

3. fultonla

fultonla Guest

when you extract the iso you have to select all the files in the archive

4. prodigy47

prodigy47 Guest

i selected all files from archive still no progress plz help

5. hard24get

hard24get Member

try changing your KERNEL to 3.03