1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1.5 vs 3.03 OE-C

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by saber2, Apr 26, 2007.

1. saber2

saber2 Guest

I Currently have 1.5 on my psp, it doesn't seem to want to play 2 of the 3 iso's i have, and After Burner (one that works), won't let me pass the select character stage, it says check memory card. Should i upgrade to 3.03 OE-C? i will be using alot of iso's. What are pro's and con's of both?

2. djmazz

djmazz Regular member

the cons about 1.5 is having to use things like devhook.
    the pros about 3.03oe-c is that its dark alex's custom firmware. in other words, if its made by him it the way forward. i personally pick oe over 1.5 anyday.

3. Frog1

Frog1 Regular member

yea man go the custom firmware it emulates 1.5 anyway and the latest sony firmware so you can play all the latest games. devhook was good but with the new custom firmwares devhook is just a pain in the butt to use.

4. scott2k7

scott2k7 Guest

get 3.03oe-c get hexitnows winstaller so u dont av 2 make a dxar i reflashed mine yesterday its gd cos in game on memory card it cums up like a real gae its wel gd or if u dont wanna customze get 3.40oe-a

5. Frog1

Frog1 Regular member

there are easy installers for 3.40oe-a aswell just google it i found 3 or 4 of them. you can customize 3.40oe-a the same as 3.03.

6. Reitfor

Reitfor Guest

3.40OE-A! The best right now! Everything else is old...

7. scott2k7

scott2k7 Guest

yeh im goin up from 3.03oe-c to 3.40oe-a cos it rocks just as much as 3.03