1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1.81 Firmware update Rumor? Tonight

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by NexGen76, Jun 14, 2007.

1. NexGen76

NexGen76 Regular member

Have anyone heard this i seen this on PS3NEWS.com that there was going to be a 1.81 update fix tonight i hope so because the 1.80 firmware has caused alot of problems.

2. TheNick

TheNick Guest

first ive heard of it...and what problems did latest firmware cause?

3. fgamer

fgamer Guest

After I updated my PS3 to firmware version 1.8 I've been experiencing constant disconnections from online. I keep getting signed out of PSN. This never was an issue until I updated and now I keep getting disconnected...very annoying!

4. Andrew691

Andrew691 Regular member

Yeah I too have had connection issues, but I just tought it was my crappy internet. If it is indeed going to fix that it should be good. But notice its 1.81 normally on PSP when it only goes up by something like that it normally fixes security holes like the ones used to hack the system, and doesnt really add many new features.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2007
  5. Edgewise

Edgewise Regular member

6. ooZEROoo

ooZEROoo Regular member

i was never forced to download it kind of odd but sure enough after midnite i checked to see if my ps could be updated and sure enough it was there most of the bugs caused by 1.8 really have been fixed including my bluetooth issue where i couldnt use bluetooth if my media connection was enabled

7. Mr_Pink

Mr_Pink Regular member

I didn't have any problems with the 1.80 firmware. I didn't lose any connection whatsoever.

However, just like whenever there is an update available, when I turned on my PS3 this morning, it didn't sign onto the PSN automatically. I checked for the update and there it was.

I've had no problems.

8. SpideyBoy

SpideyBoy Member

yea...nothing happened to me during 1.80...but my friend got all the bad luck and had lots of problems...