1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1 click dvd copier

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by rrestum, Dec 3, 2004.

1. rrestum

rrestum Member

I downloaded 1 click and so far notluck. 3 seperate movies and all make it about 3/4 of the way and say "skipping bad sector". They go through a few and then freze up. After a while it trys it again. Also can you buy it and actually receive the cd's and a book as opposed to downloading. Maybe the download was flawed?

2. ScubaPete

ScubaPete Senior member

rrestum, welcome to AD,

You'll get a two-page pamphlet and a disc and pay quite a bit more for it.

AFA dealing with a proggy like that, it's your money -

Even though you can see the program is crap through your own experience, it sounds like you wish to buy it anyway. There's no one who will argue about what a man does with his money (except his wife :)

I'll only say this, pple here, by in large, use 2 proggys, DVD Shrink and DVD Decrypter which through your reading of our threads before you posted I'm sure you're well aware of -

Who knows, there's always a chance, there's nothing on earth that's 100% certain except death, Lol -

Cheers,

3. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

Did I understand this right?? The proggy is shitza and you still want to buy it? Why?

I don't believe the download is the only thing flawed here?? hmmm :)

I'm just joking ya.
    What type of burner do you have?
    Is it doing this when reading the Original DVD?
    Did you check there web sight to see if anyone else is having this problem?

Good luck, Hey I got an awesome program that I will sell you with a book that even has detailed pictures, and the CD too. I could even send it to you on a floppy for 1/2 price. It's called DVD Shrink ever heard of it.. hint hint ;-)
    I was just kiddin again I sooo sorry :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Burners Nec 2500A
    Pioneer DVR 105