1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1 Click DVD Copy and ANYDVD

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by rilke, Apr 24, 2007.

1. rilke

rilke Member

Does 1Click DVD Copy work with AnyDvd? I've tried other decrypters
    and have had very limited results when tr4ying to copy a movie with
    1click DvD copy programs, standard and pro!

I would appreciate recommendations for a good DVD burning software
    program that works with AnyDvd.

Thanks!

2. FFsp42

FFsp42 Regular member

I personally use DVD Shrink 3.2 with AnyDVD. You can find it under the download section of this website. Seems to work about 95% of the time.

Another suggestion when AnyDVD doesn't work (majority of the time it does, but there are a few that AnyDVD was slow with), use can use this: DVDFab Decrypter (free). Find it here: http://www.dvdidle.com/free.htm It rips to your hdd, so you'll have to use a burning program to burn to DVD, like Shrink or IMGburn.

3. elizerroj

elizerroj Regular member

The answer to the question is yes, 1click/anydvd work the majority of the times, but, in my opinion, it is much safer to rip to the hard drive first with fabdecrypter or ripit4me, then use 1click or whatever you prefer to shrink.

4. gmtillman

gmtillman Member

I use 1clickdvdcopy & DVD43 I don't have any problems with these working together

5. LOCOENG

LOCOENG Moderator Staff Member

AnyDVD was meant to go hand in hand with CloneDVD. If you don't mind shelling out the bucks for it, you probably could have gotten a bundled discount if you would have purchased it when you purchased AnyDVD. If you still want freeware the suggestions made by others are excellent.