1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1 Click DVD Copy Pro

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by Bayrak, Sep 8, 2006.

1. DrkTwr

DrkTwr Member

FredBun,

You seem to kind of went off on a rant there, and in the process there gave out some false info:

QUOTE:

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    "And yes I to have 1click including many others, its ok, not great just ok, there were quite a few movies it would not work on but AnyDVD and clone beat them all, and as far as updates, if you get one a year your lucky, AnyDVD gets them at least monthy or by-weekly, even tough I'n mot a great fan of e-mail support but slysoft responds right away.
    And as far as DVD43, you gotta be joking, I think there last update was like what, 2 or 3 years ago, and when sony came out with there crap DVD43 became useless."
    These are 1 Click DVD Copy Pro Updates for 2006 alone and can be verified here:
    http://www.lgsoftwareinnovations.com/download.asp#

2.3.0.9 (Sept 28, 2006) Modified dialog window for trial usage to include a purchase button.

2.3.0.8 (Sept 25, 2006) CPRx updated to deal with movies like "Hollow Man 2" (Region 2).

2.3.0.2 (Sept 5, 2006) Fixed an error in the installation program which prevented the video preview filter from being installed. The software version number was incremented to prevent confusion, but no changes were made to the software.

2.3.0.1 (Sept 4, 2006) Removed the delay when closing the application on some computers.

2.3.0.0 (Sept 4, 2006) CPRx has been updated to deal with movies authored similar to "RV" and a bug was fixed which caused bad sectors to be ignored on DVDs like "Silent Hill".

The software is now Windows Vista 32/64 compliant (based on current Vista beta). Please note that DVD43 works only on Vista 32 (not Vista 64) because it does not have a signed driver (all drivers on Vista 64 must be signed).

The registration window has been redesigned and is now the same as that used by 1CLICK 5. The exit code have been improved to prevent errors from occurring when the application is closed during a DVD polling cycle. The DVD tray no longer ejects after inserting a blank DVD when making multiple copies of the same movie.

2.2.3.5 (July 6, 2006) Fixed a bug which prevented some audio tracks from appearing under some titlesets when the source is a hard disk folder. Added refresh capability when reading from hard disk.

2.2.3.4 (June 22, 2006) Updated registration system.

2.2.3.1 (June 09, 2006) CPRx updated to handle cases where bogus VOB files exist in which all sectors of the VOB are invalid.

2.2.2.9 (June 6, 2006) When no internet connection was detected, the Update Notification setting was not disabled when prompted with the choice - this is fixed now.

2.2.2.8 (June 6, 2006) Added support for DVDs with a volume name which contains invalid characters for windows folder creation, such as "." (period). Ex. "Monsters, Inc." Added a warning message before you disable the CPRx error correction to avoid accidentally disabling the option. Fixed a bug introduced in 2.2.2.7 in which "Update Notification" was attempted prior to checking the saved "Update Notification" setting.

2.2.2.7 (June 4, 2006) CPRx updated to improve playback on some DVD players (ex. Sony) and now handles new movies like 'Freedom Land'. Fixed a bug which could cause 2 channel AC3 audio to be selected instead of 6 channel AC3 if directors comments were not labeled.

2.2.2.5 (May 29, 2006) VSO's burn engine was doing IFO reallocation and failing on some new DVDs with bad DVD structure. This bug has been resolved by handling the IFO reallocation inside of 1CLICK and disabling VSO's IFO reallocation feature.

2.2.2.4 (May 24, 2006) CPRx update to address movies like "When a Stranger Calls" which contain bad sectors and bad DVD structure.

2.2.2.3 (May 21, 2006) Fixes a bug introduced in 2.2.2.2 which caused the extras on some DVDs to not get compressed - this could result in a loss of video quality on the feature movie or DVDs which could not be compressed to fit on a DVD5. Fixed a bug which prevented the progress bar and title and disc % completed from being updated while copying some files when the source is a HD folder. Replaced the popup menu options "Eject original DVD before burn" and "Eject copied DVD after burn" with a single new option called "Allow DVD tray eject".

2.2.2.2 Burn engine update (version 2.0.19.267) - with some firewalls the finalization was failing if the VSO stats option was enabled. This is has been fixed in this new update. There are no other significant changes to the burn engine. CPRx error correction can now be enabled or disabled from the right click popup menu. We recommend you do not disable this feature unless you have another program (like AnyDVD for example) which will do the error correction for you. The current CPRx error correction is now indicated in the log file.

2.2.2.1 This update improves the CPRx error handling.

2.2.2.0 Fixed a bug where no audios streams were listed despite the fact that there was an MPEG1 audio track available. Fixed a problem with the preview and copying of some DVDs made with personal DVD recorders. Copying some of these DVDs failed due to some DVD recorders not the DVD according to spec, which in some cases can make them appear corrupted.

2.2.1.9 Fixed the "Current Title %" progress display problem. Fixed a bug which caused a message box to pop up more than once when you enabled "Dual Layer" check box, the source DVD is less than 4.7 GB, and "Exact Copy" is not enabled.

2.2.1.8 NEW! Includes CPRx™ technology to facilitate copying DVDs with bad sectors and bad DVD structure. Solves problem of first chapter missing on some badly authored DVDs.

2.2.1.7 (April 20, 2006) Added updates to the bad sector error correction logic. Enabled bad sector error correction on "Exact Copy" preset. Improved behavior when compression required exceeds maximum recommended compression. This version now prevents users from deleting their working folder if they specify a root folder as the working folder in combination with an empty volume name. There are also some minor bug fixes and adjustments to improve the user interface. This is an important update and all users should update to this latest version.

2.1.0.5 IFO reallocation is now done outside of the VSO burn engine when the "Exact Copy" option is enabled. Improved copying of audio streams where DVD is authored in a non standard way.

2.1.0.3 Updated burning engine, improvements in preview when bad sectors are encountered, and added a progress control dialog during initialization (startup). Final resolution of Windows file caching problem by accessing the DVD device directly through device driver.

2.0.0.9 Removed redundant popup menu item "Enable Update Notification", improved initialization at startup and now the User Guide (help) and other IE based messages use the default browser instead of always using Internet Explorer.

2.0.0.7 (new build - previous 2.0.0.7 setup file was corrupted)
    Fixed a bug which caused the software to copy only one episodes on some episode DVDs. This occurred only if the DVD had all of the episodes in a single Titleset.
    Added a new right click menu option called "Save Copy Preset". This saves the Copy Preset setting and restores the same setting when you reopen the program. The Copy Preset list box is now set to "Movie Only" by default. We recommend you disable the "Save Copy Preset" option unless you copy all movies with extras.

2.0.0.6 The following are bug fixes and new features:

1) Auto Update feature respects the setting in the context menu (before it was always on).
    2) Help button shows the User Guide when software is already registered, instead of showing the Registration window.
    3) Registration windows has been updated to make it less confusing to new users.
    4) New updates will automatically register instead of showing the registration window and requiring the user to click the unlock button.

Two more shortcuts keys have been added:
    F1 - Help (User Guide)
    F2 - Open Registration Dialog
    A new right click menu option has been added: Open Registration Dialog.

2.0.0.3 Removed Upper/Lower Filter patch which was supposed to solve problems created by older versions of Roxio CD/DVD uninstall. The patch caused problems with newer versions of Roxio CD/DVD so this feature has been removed pending further testing. Note: Jan 3/06 - A new setup file for was uploaded in which the set point was removed until further notice due to incompatibility on some Win2K machines.

Here is the udate history for DVD43:

DVD43 version 3.9.0 (24 May 2006)

Version History

24 May 2006 - 3.9.0

Solve crash from bogus vobu
    Removed detection of bad sector for DVDs not matching region of DVD reader
    Only decryption done now
    1 April 2006 - 3.8.0.115

Removed bad sector error correction.
    7 Dec 2005 - 3.7.0.113

Support for variations of ARccOS protection (Stealth, Madagascar, xxx - The next level, Slipstream, ...)
    16 Aug 2005 - 3.6.2

ARccOS code updated.
    Sorry for the lengthy post but as I have been correceted before, so should someone else. With 2 minutes of research I found these facts. I take it you did no research before your post?

Last edited: Sep 30, 2006
  2. larrylje

larrylje Active member

Yeap 1Click and DVD43 has had updates recently. I think the guy was thinking of DVD Decrypter.

In anycase I have never said 1Click DVD was a bad program I just don't think the liscense renewel justifies $19 a year on the product.

When there are so many Free or programs you can pay a 1 time fee on and have free updates for life that are just as good or better then 1Click.

@mackdl

You are right about 321Studios having products in stores I have seen them in the USA at BestBuy without the ripper of course.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2006
  3. FredBun

FredBun Active member

wow, you said I went on a ramp, anyway, I never said 1click doesnt constantly update, I said dvd43 hasn't, since I last used dvd43 which was a while ago they were useless anyway, even to the point if they updated recently like you say no matter cause I really never cared to check about them in a long while anyway cause probably there next update might be two years from now anyway thats how they operate, there is so much new junk coming out from all these movie companies with all kinds of new protection it's a no brainer to even mess with dvd43 unless you update often, but if it's your thing than by all means keep using it and best of luck with it.

4. wlstck

wlstck Member

I've had 1 Click Dvd Copy Pro for about 3 months now and have not found one dvd I can't copy. And all my copies have been excellent even the ones compressed. Just wish I was smart enought to master all the features it has. Does anyone know how to separate the movie from special features as in burning each on separate discs? I think it's worth it even if you do have to pay for the updates once a year. Can't beat it for quality.

5. DrkTwr

DrkTwr Member

Wlstck,

To get the movie only just click on the option that says "movie only", it will automatically cut out all the extra features including previews and those annoying anti-piracy ads(LOL). Start the burn process and remove the backup when its done.

Then to get the special features on its own disc, click the option that says "movie and special features". Now, in the title-set viewer you will see all the title-sets on the DVD. The main movie will generally be the largest and to verify just click it and see it in the preview screen. Once you find it just click the box to disable it and start the burn process.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2006
  6. hemi426

hemi426 Member

anydvd and clonedvd2 are the quickest most often updated ripping tools on the market. NEVER had a movie I couldnt copy, VERY HAPPY with them.
    Well worth the 39 dollars/w lifetime updates!

7. Bayrak

Bayrak Member

I thought the updates were for 12 months only? If it's life then fantaztik

8. larrylje

larrylje Active member

@Bayrak

AnyDVD and clonedvd2 are free updates for life.

1Click DVD copy pro only has updates for 12 months. Just to clear that up.

9. w1ck3d1

w1ck3d1 Member

ive been reading youre site and i have to say ive tryed all of the programs you all talk about. they all worked well but over all i have dvdidle and 1click dvd pro ive been useing it for a long time know and have no probloms with and never have. you all have good ideas and they all work some better thin others. all tho i have yet to here anyone talk about dvdidle i like it alot better thin anydvd.

10. gus738

gus738 Guest

haha your bullshiting me right? dvd idle vs any dvd???? haha i dont think so . have you even tried anydvd and clonedvd2?

oh and have you tried the newer movies such as sony ones? i doublt 1 click can even do them , try tadelaga nights or someting and let me know if its worked out . 1 click is just not worht the price when you are limited to not being able to copy all the new movies thats where anydvd / clonedvd2 are best in and not to mention the lifetime updates and they often update my last update was 3 days ago whens your 1 click been????

11. SCAMPER

SCAMPER Member

If the comparison is between AnyDVD/CloneDVD and DVDfab Platinum, I've had both for about two years, and would hate to choose between them. I'm happy they are both around. Too many companies with good products are being put out of business by copyright laws.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2006
  12. w1ck3d1

w1ck3d1 Member

yes i have tryed them and yes 1 click does work for those. and yes i would pick dvd idle over anydvd thay work for me as well as the other programs you sugested.

13. gus738

gus738 Guest

to be honest your actually the first person i'v heard in aftardawn website and i even had to google it to find out what dvd idle is lol.No sorry ass dvd idle can compare to anydvd at all, Make a new thread and you will see everyone perfers ANYDVD and im sure most wont even know whats dvd idle

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2006
  14. res2cue

res2cue Guest

gus.. slow down, take a breath... you make no sense!

15. gus738

gus738 Guest

hey res2cue thanks for the heads up man my post are always messy anyways edited it thanks again :p

16. DrkTwr

DrkTwr Member

1 Click is only the burn engine just like clonedvd. I think you have it confused with a decrypter like DVD43 or AnyDVD. To be honest, most AnyDVD updates have to do with software bugs. New encryption algorithms don't come out too often so a free decrypter like DVD43 should do the job. I own both DVD43 and AnyDVD as decrypters and 1 Click DVD Copy Pro as a burn engine.

17. gus738

gus738 Guest

uhh not really i never have bugs on my anydvd its just that new movies from sony prevent me from running a smooth playback it just gets stuck like a loop on the warning and fbi sign

18. shiloh72

shiloh72 Guest

I have 1 click dvd copy but i dont know which decrypter to run i have anydvd and it says to use dvd4free in the back ground but when i use t it says i must uninstall anydvd cause the both may harm my pc does any1 know anything about this?

19. PeaInAPod

PeaInAPod Active member

@shiloh72

1Click DVD Copy says to install DVD43Free, and to run it in the background. You should uninstall DVD43Free and use anyDVD. Even though 1Click DVD Copy says to use DVD43Free it is basically saying this to help people find a free decrypter for their dvd's. That explination was kinda complicated. Anyway user AnyDVD not DVD43Free, it will still work with 1Click DVD Copy and it will work better.

20. wlstck

wlstck Member

I've been using One Click Pro and DVD43 for about 6 months now and havent' found any movies I couldn't copy. What is the advantage of paying for Any DVD? How is it so much better? I'm really confused.