1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1 Click DVD Copy Pro

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by Bayrak, Sep 8, 2006.

1. shiloh72

shiloh72 Guest

Well thank you i do have anydvd soo ill try it with 1 click dvd copy even tho i have all other programs like clone dvd dvd cloner 4 and dvdfab. thanks

2. PeaInAPod

PeaInAPod Active member

@wlstck
    AnyDVD is better for many reasons some of the more obvious ones being that 1) it is updated very often to defeat new encryptions, 2) it has fewer software conflicts than with DVD43Free, and 3) It is more reliabe than DVD43Free

3. narcismo

narcismo Regular member

Hello,
    merry christmas and happy holidays dudes!
    DrkTwr -not entirely true.1-click uses software called "copy to" from a company called VSO. I saw your post where you showed all 1-clicks bug fixes, and indeed it is updated quite frequently.impressive!
    if i tried to sell a prog with that many bugs i would hope(on a daily basis) that my customers did'nt stone me to death for peddling crap. seriously.why use a different vendor for your burn engine.
    ANY-DVD updates are mainly ArCoos(however they spell it) updates with minor prog tweaks.
    at the end of the day...use whatever you want to burn ur flick(clone 2 does rock!) but for your sake...ditch DVD43 and buck up and buy ANY-DVD.
    Pea,Gus,Fred,Larry all know it....take their advise.we would'nt steer anyone wrong man.
    [​IMG]
    Deja-vu, i know this post has happend before.

Ahhhhh yess!!! our pal Robspace1....rip...lol!
    PM me if that made you laugh too!

Last edited: Dec 29, 2006
  4. DrkTwr

DrkTwr Member

Narcismo, I do have AnyDVD. But I also have DVD43. AnyDVD does indeed get plenty of updates (I would say about 2 a month) however I notice most are for bug fixes. You seriously cannot tell me that new encrytions come out every other week, right? New algoriths come out once in a blue moon and DVD43 can and does handle it fine. I personally only had one movie out of hundreds I couldn't copy with DVD43, but because of that one I bought Any DVD. I keep AnyDVD on the shelf "incase of emergency" because it does work good. Maybe I like using DVD43 because it was free or it could be the smiley face.

BOTTOM LINE: If its not broke, don't fix it. If its free, let it be.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2006
  5. shiloh72

shiloh72 Guest

On my pc it wont let me have anydvd and dvd4freeit says i must uninstall anydvd it says it may harm my pc is that true?Can any1 tell me...

6. larrylje

larrylje Active member

@shiloh72

AnyDVD and DVD43 have been known to conflict with each other. So it is best to install 1 or the other.

I duno what the fuss is about on any of these Apps. Like I said before and I will say again. Nothing beats DVD-RB with an encoder (CCE in my case)

As to a decrypting program nothing like DVD Decrypter (With AnyDVD if it needs some help) guess I am just old school.

7. PeaInAPod

PeaInAPod Active member

@shiloh72

Having both programs installed will cause system instability. Therefore it is recommended only to have 1 or the other installed at any one time.

8. gus738

gus738 Guest

hate to burst your bubbles but what i just quoated and highlight is soo true movies come with new encryptions praticall every week if not sooner depending on the hit title

at shiloh72 dump dvd43 and use anydvd its the best , at wlstck im aware that we already explained why anydvd is the best decrypter but i gotta say try it you wont regreat it best money you can spend on .

they drktwr thanks for you reply and yeah most people dont know what they are missing for not having anydvd huh :p

9. narcismo

narcismo Regular member

well.....yep. thats what i'm telling ya. sometime less, sometime more often.
    and the smiley face has'nt reared it's head since the fox kicked it down the basement steps.
    [​IMG]

10. PeaInAPod

PeaInAPod Active member

We don't say new encryption as to say a entirely new encryption program. We say it as the studios change some small detail about the encryption program so that software like DVD43Free and AnyDVD can't break the encryption. Thats why when you view the changelog/history for the new versions of AnyDVD they usually include something like this -
    Like it says "new versions of the Sony Arccos protection", not a entirely new encryption program just a new version of the stuff.

11. wlstck

wlstck Member

I bought Any DVD even though DVD 43 worked for me. When I got it downloaded I saw it is more advanced than DVD 43. I had found one movie I couldn't burn with DVD 43. I may try it again now. I tried Clone and uninstalled it. Didn't like it at all. One Click Copy Pro is much simpler and easier to use. I don't care if I do have to pay $19 a year for updates. It's the price I would be paying for one dvd.

12. narcismo

narcismo Regular member

wlstck,
    remember this...
    re-install CloneII, and un-check everything but the main movie.
    {1-click won't let you save the title menu(at least the ver's i've used won't)}
    then go back and un-check the main movie only,and burn the extras.
    yes it is easy to use. so don't whine if it does'nt have the advanced features you want, and are unwilling to learn how to use. we can give you good advice, but we can't do it for you.
    again....use what you want.
    [​IMG]

13. julytree

julytree Member