1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1 click dvd cpoy

Discussion in 'Copy DVD to DVDR' started by permatex, Jan 20, 2005.

1. permatex

permatex Regular member

i just started using 1 click dvd copy with dvd region+ css free decripter.about one of three movies will give me error message-copy right protected.is there another program that i can use with 1 click that is more reliable at killing the copyright protection? thanks for the help.

2. dustinl15

dustinl15 Member

dvd43, works great but i just found a movie that it will not work with, The Forgotten. otherwise it works great.

http://www.dvd43.com

Last edited: Jan 20, 2005
  3. ScubaPete

ScubaPete Senior member

At this point in time, the proggy that works better than any is AnyDVD.

AnyDVd will rip 100% of all encryptions out there -

Here is a 21-day free trial offer -

http://www.slysoft.com/en/anydvd.html

It works behind the scenes the same way as DVD43 BUT there are many, many DVD's that DVD43 cannot rip.

Enjoy,

Pete

4. 1coffee

1coffee Guest

I purchased 1 click DVD and even with a decoding soft they recommend, it just wouldn't work. It still gives me a reading error. I'm now requesting for a refund.

I've been using DVDXCopy Xpress for a long time and recently I found that it could not copy "The Forgotten" and "Resident EvilII". They have a special copy protecting code. But after I downloaded a few decoding softs including AnyDvd,DVDX Copy successfully copied both movies. I just don't know which soft exactly worked. You can't use Any DVD with DVDX.

I was also testing Clone DVD and though its interface is excellent,its reading speed is just wayyyyy toooo sloooow. With DVDX, it read "The Forgotten" in 11 min. and it finished burning in just under 6 min. The totall time was 17min.

With Clone DVD, it took 40min. to read 80% of the movie and another 20% progressed only at 0.01% increment. I waited anothe 30min. and I gave up.

The copied DVDs by DVDX shows one quirky side that I've never experinced with any other copied movies:after it showed DVDX logo and its statements,the movie wouldn't start automatically. But I clicked on fast forward and it showed the beginning of the movie and it played beautifully afterward.

A lot of people are raving about Clone DVD and other DVD ripping softs, but after I tried Clone DVD, Clone DVD2, 1 Click DVD, and of course my old good friend DVDx Copy, DVDX Copy Xpress still impresses me in both speed and image quality.

I'm using WinXp, LiteOn 16X DVD Rom, Plextor 708 with a TDK 8x DVD+R

Hide

5. ScubaPete

ScubaPete Senior member

heh, heh, it's a crappy proggy. Glad you've seen the light :)

To a 100% certainty, AnyDVD is what was working. Nothing else could do those DVD's.

AnyDVD works in the background not knowing what proggy is using it. Why doesn't DVDX see the disc as an AUDIO_TS and VIDEO_TS folder ? What do you see ? Can you not convert your files to VCD's ?

Do you have any idea what you're talking about ?

Wow, am I impressed . . . Someone "testing" the programs and not caring about quality at all - "Speed" is your King, Huh,

My God Einstein, it's your PC, not the program . .

Does your intelligence know no bounds ?

DVDx is a file converter . . . you cannot copy with it . . .

It's absolutely incredible how you can jump around . . .

What do we have here . . . ?

DVD XCopy Xpress rules . . . ? ?

Give me a call when you learn something . . .

I can't work in that type of environment ~

"A man cannot argue a fool without becoming one . ."

Truer words . . . .

Keep lQQking, 1coffee, there are tons of very fast, really crappy proggys out there, you'll be able to find something that will fill your bill - you may even lean what you're talking about and what proggys are which -

Sea Yaaaaaaaaaaa ~ ~>

6. 1coffee

1coffee Guest

To ScubaPete,

So, I'm a fool,hu? That's o.k. Being a "fool", there a lot to learn and that's most of people do. So, I guess you've *NEVER* been a fool in your life,hu?

You knew *everything* from the beginning?

There are quite a few people out there who look down on the less-informed ones.And they seem to enjoy it more than anythging else. My gosh! Have a life.

Just don't squirt your m.....k over your screen. o.k?

In my life, "efficiency" is very important so far as the quality remains to the acceptable level. DVDX Copy just does that.

I asked a fair question.

I didn't ask for a "flame".

You have a very nice intelligent weekend,sir.

Whatever that means.