1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1 DVD ISO To 2 CD Image Files?

Discussion in 'PS2' started by user11, Aug 9, 2003.

1. user11

user11 Member

Ok guys, I researched this top everywhere and got somewhere, but not where I want. I dont have a DVD-Writer. Now, I want to take a DVD ISO file, lets say for example 1.6 GB here. Now, I want to make 2 CD Images from this original one so I can play. Is this possible? I came to see this is very hard with any program. Any ideas?

2. user11

user11 Member

3. unwanted

unwanted Guest

Buy a DVD RW
    www.Neoseekers.co.uk

4. user11

user11 Member

listen, dont say stupid things - yes, i see that will work, but this is a discussion to do it without it. Anyway, my new method i shall try is creating 700 mb archives of them in 4, extracting, and see.

What do you think?

5. unwanted

unwanted Guest

I've seen Pirates selling dvd games on cd-r multi discs. It can be done. My friend bought 007 AUF this it was ripped onto 2 discs but they were exactly the same. The 2nd discs tends not to work.
    If i was you re-authour a dvd game by taking out unwanted movies, bonus games etc. This will reduce the size of space needed. Hopefully fitting it onto a CD-R

6. user11

user11 Member

lol dude - first, you say it can be done so why wouuld i do your 2nd option when thats how 90% of games are. Thats what release groups do. oh boy... and yes, most games are on cd and still have most stuff intact, and many are on multiplce cds. but still some are simply dvd that are very large that i want to try and make onto cds like these people. i just got silent hill 3 on 4cds - clearly theres a way to do this.

7. unwanted

unwanted Guest

4 Cds is there any point after all that effort theres no point in backing it up.

Unless your implying Piracy.

8. user11

user11 Member

piracy smiracy - im saying there are versions out of it on 4cds i got. i dont have them i seen them al over. and you implied the same thing.