1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

#1 DvD Ripper

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by obankster, Jan 16, 2005.

1. obankster

obankster Guest

This is just a quick start to a thread because i have to go to work and i was up till late, last night trying to work this out. I use the #1 dvd ripper software i run power dvd then pause it, start dvd ripper and can see the files fine begin to rip it to my computer then after about 15sec of ripping it stops. Telling me something like the audio bit rare is to high and video buffer is to low i will post exact wording tonight when i get home. Any ideas would be truly grateful i have has a look in settings and had a tinker but no go please help. I want to rip the dvd so i can watch on my pocket pc i have download microsoft media 9 for encoding

cheers

2. wild77

wild77 Guest

Never heard of the #1 DVD Ripper,is there a link to this software.I would suggest trying DVD Decrypter OR AnyDVD both available here.Decrypter is a free program and works great.AnyDVD has a free trial,there are plenty of guides here as well

3. deadcat

deadcat Regular member

another program to try is dvd shrink (free). Out of curiosity how much did #1dvd Ripper cost you?? Coz often the best things in life are free

4. obankster

obankster Guest

Hey this the link for the dvd ripping software

http://www.dvdtox.com/dvdaudioripper.htm

will send more info when i get home from work,

cheers guys i will try these other programs that you have mentioned just a quick one do they rip to mpeg 1 im new to all this

5. obankster

obankster Guest

I keep getting this error message:

"Error:
    Video unit bufferfull.
    Check rate ctrl padd min and start.
    Or increase Audio Bitrate.
    Or decrease Video Bitrate."

I get this when I try to rip either a DVD from my dvd-rom or a .vob file on my hard drive. I have tried increasing the buffer size and also lowering the bitrate within the app. Anyone else have this problem and get it to work?

cheers

6. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

ummmm ? That software looks like it is only designed to rip Audio not video?

7. fancymojo

fancymojo Guest

use dvddecrypter and dvd shrink it the best software and its free

8. obankster

obankster Guest