1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1 psp down the other ready 2 go!

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Bracko, Mar 20, 2007.

1. Bracko

Bracko Member

Hi, Name is Bracko and I'm mega new here. I have searched many psp forums and finally found one I like. So here is my probs.........1st off I have one psp that I was downloading an emulator to and I unplugged it while dling. Now of corse it won't runr on at all. Someone told me I have to send it to sony to get it "re-flashed". Is this my only option? ...........

So I went out and bought me another psp. This one is new and ready for whatever! The prob here is.....I know there are many forums on tutorials but I really need someone to just walk-me through it real quik. I have downloaded several things so-far, because I was gonna try this myself, but I fear I might brick this psp as-well.

--------what I have downloaded so-far------------------
    303downgrader
    303HEN
    battery_mod
    daedalus R9 v150
    dev hook 46
    PSARDumper 300

I also have a old version of GTA I think I need that too for all this
    ---------------------------

I understand i need to upgrade to 3.03 and then I can use the 303downgrader to make my psp a 1.5 and I hear that is what I need to play older games. How do I upgrade to just 3.03?

I see I have a battery_mod zip and I read the readme text but it helps none. How do I use it? I want to customise my psp but in a easy manner.

If I have a 1.5 psp then I can do all what? Just play old games? Is that the only way to play em?

I have ZSNESW super nes emulator I play on my laptop. Can I use that on my psp?

----------------------------
    misc...info........ If you guys see my post tooo much and you think my newbie ass should just figure this shit out on my own I understand.....but If you think you wanna help; just not with alll that I stated above, then if I had to choose all the things I need help with and you would only help me with one of em..then it would be....How do I play isos on my 3.01 psp? And I am think iso are other psp games. ................................. Now then if anyone could just walk-me through it real quik itz be a thanks times a million! my aim and yahoo messenger id's r bracko5pe

2. Bracko

Bracko Member

no one will help?

3. Smurff

Smurff Regular member

downgrade to 1.5 and then upgrade to a custom firmware then u can play ISO's and stuff.

for the snes emulator thing, u can't use that emulator, but u can use the roms, you'll have to download like snytl or something (i forget the exact name since it's not right infront of me) but you get the jist.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2007