1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1 quick FTP question

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by xboxjim, Apr 9, 2005.

1. xboxjim

xboxjim Member

Im having problems connecting my xbox to my pc, my xbox has a mod chip when i turn it on i get the pink evox triangle in the top left but i have no dashboard installed, I dont dare put one on incase i ruin it.

Should I still be able to view my xbox files on my pc without a dashboard i because flash ftp says im connected but no drives come up and I just disconnect after a while?

2. ozy

ozy Regular member

You need a dashboard (evolutionx) etc. If you download slayers auto installer 2.6 final, burn it to disc (search on P2P programs) then it will install without any fuss.

3. modster

modster Regular member

what bios are you using? some bios allows you to ftp to your xbox hard drive using flash fxp. once ftp in you need to make a copy of the original default.xbe on the c: of the xbox hard drive, then you can ftp the dashboard over and rename it to default.xbe. if you messed up, all you have to do is use the original default.xbe that you renamed.

4. .darkman.

.darkman. Member

I HAVE UNLESHA ... BEFORE I BOUGHT MODE DSL
    DONT HAVE PROBELM DO DOWNLOAD GAMES ...BUT NOW CANT DONW ANY THING WHY?